COVID-19 Pandemic activities
HABF Pro-Bono Contribution
- Awareness webinars
- E-programs for India and international audiences
- Clinical support to COVID 19 patients
- Support to relief material distribution during the 2 waves of the pandemic and lockdown period
- Large number of participants across various sections of society reached through the webinars on COVID 19 appropriate behavior, details of spread and illness, vaccinations etc..
- Clinicians and Public Health and other health staff oriented on the latest guidelines on treatment and management of critical patients through structured and customized e-sessions.
- Clinical care provided through our ‘Corona warriors’
- Exclusive sessions organised for addressing stress among children and the elderly and livelihood issues
- COVID relief materials were distributed at different locations during the lockdown