While working with Futures Group International India Pvt Ltd, this team of highly experienced professionals realized the importance of sustainable healthcare. Integration of health services with social development was necessary for a successful impact. After the closure of projects in Futures Group. many team members regrouped under Health and Beyond Foundation.
Health and Beyond Foundation (HABF) is a Public health and Social development organisation, registered in 2011 as a Section 8 company in India. Together with Health and Beyond Consultants LLP, it is part of the Health and Beyond Group. Committed to a vision of “Sustainable Solutions for Health”, the organisation comprises of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, highly experienced in working across several states in India. HABF team members have been involved with various health programs of the Government of India. Many members have served as Project Heads and Team leaders and Senior Managers in implementing large scale pan-India projects for various international agencies and donors.
We are registered with the Government of India network – NGO DARPAN and member of other civil society networks (ISRN, PTCC)
Post the COVID19 pandemic, Health and Beyond Consultants LLP was established in 2021 as a startup and take up consultancy and related services which are outside the purview of the charitable, ‘not-for-profit’ HABF.
Donor experiences of team members include –
- UN agencies, (UNICEF, UNAIDS, Global Fund, WHO, World Bank)
- Bilateral donors (USAID, DFID),
- Other international organisations (BMGF, Clinton Foundation)
- Private organisations. (Futures Group, PATH, CARE etc.)
Our areas of expertise include HIV, Tuberculosis, Malaria, other Vector borne & infectious diseases, reproductive health, maternal and child health, mental wellness, other non-communicable diseases (Diabetes, Hypertension etc..) WASH and immunization. From 2020, we have been involved in activities related to the COVID19 pandemic.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic and the emergence of a ‘New Normal’, we have expanded our capability and included social protection and livelihood programs for an integrated health and social development profile.
- We have an unmatched ability to address public health gaps by integrating health, & social issues towards a holistic health and wellness
- We bring ideas and entities together to address complex public health challenges
- Our core strength lies in program-management and on-ground implementation.
- We have access to strong network of local NGOs and experts on the ground, facilitating access to partnering with organisations in remote locations and difficult to reach population groups.
- We enable ‘last mile’ reach through technology for seamless access to services
- Our approach is to provide quality service which is cost-effective and locally relevant. Our projects are implemented adhering to good practice guidelines for holistic health and well-being.
- We strive to align our work to complement the efforts of the Government towards the common sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Engaging and involving the corporate sector and the private health care providers have been integral to many of our activities in different projects. We have extensively worked and involved affected community members in our activities. Our team has designed and implemented large scale, pan India training programs, e-learning and supporting supervision complementing classroom trainings and structured webinars reaching out to various stakeholders.
We facilitate the use of Technology enabled solutions and ‘point of care’ diagnostics for seamless health care and other services. We have designed computerised MIS covering many remote areas.